Get Over £3,000* For Poor Housing Conditions In Council Properties

Housing Disrepair Helpline can help you claim £1,000's in compensation if your home is in poor condition or in a state of disrepair. If your landlord is refusing to make repairs and you are a Housing Association or a council tenant, head on over to their website to start your claim.

You could claim compensation based on flooding, pest infestations, damp & mould issues and more. Once you have completed the quick and easy form a friendly and helpful Housing Disrepair Helpline team member will be in touch to discuss your claim. They can get your home fixed quickly and claim the compensation that you deserve.